The following document is prepared by lawyers and we realistically know no one reads this all this fine print.
Here is a summary of the main point you need to be aware of:
Confirmations: All online bookings are subject to our final reconfirmation. Payment is only taken on ce the booking is accepted by us.
Waiting time: 1 hour free at airports from flight landing time and 15 minutes for all other pick-ups. The charge will be £20 per hour after the free waiting time charged in half hour increments. There will be NO charge for late flight arrivals.
Luggage: any extra luggage that will not fit in the trunk of the vehicle will be chargeable at £5 per piece.
No shows: No refunds will be made for any no shows. In the case that you cannot see our driver at airports, please call the office on +442031881079 so that the office can put you in touch with the driver.
At CARRUS GROUP, we strongly believe in the service levels we provide to our clients, all of which have been set out herein our service agreement. The agreement below details our standard practices, guidelines and mode of operation, from beginning to the settlement of the service.
We pride ourselves in our flexibility of services and endeavour to meet our clients’ requirements where possible. Please contact us to discuss any additional requests you may have.
- Rates and charges will be as agreed. On completion of our negotiations, we will formally issue a letter stating the rates along with any other additional information.
- Rates and charges are subject to change without notice. CARRUS GROUP will inform clients of any changes, before accepting any bookings which have been affected.
- Due to the nature of our business, waiting, parking and cancellation charges will apply from time to time. We operate a fair policy system and will aim to absorb these charges if possible.
- Our current waiting times are 45 minutes at all airports and 15 minutes at all other addresses.
- Office hours are from 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
- We have an “out of hour’s team” on standby at all times to monitor the jobs in progress.
- In case of any emergencies, cancellations, urgent bookings or any other issues outside of office hours, please call our booking line. Please leave a voice mail for unanswered calls and we will get return the call ASAP.
- Telephone: 020 3188 1079
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for urgent bookings please call the booking line)
- Online: www.carrusgroup.com – clients will need to register beforehand to use the online booking form (for urgent bookings please call the booking line)
- FOR URGENT BOOKINGS (i.e. within 4 hrs of travelling) – please call the booking line.
- Our cancellation policy is 12 hours prior to collection time.
- Cancellation charges range from 20% of the cost of the booking upto 100% of the cost of the booking dependent on the nature of the booking.
- As per our fair policy we will avoid or absorb cancellation charges as much as we possibly can.
- At the time of booking airport transfers please ensure you have supplied us with the passengers’ name and mobile number.
- Travelling times, distance, traffic and a safety buffer should all be taken into consideration to ensure the client arrives at the airport with sufficient time to check-in. If unsure please contact our office for advice, we will be more than happy to assist.
- We will not be able to inform clients of any delays or cancellations in flight departures.
- We request all clients provide accurate information on passenger numbers and luggage pieces when making a booking, to avoid any complications or delays. Please note due to the executive nature of our services, our drivers will refrain from overloading vehicles and transporting luggage on passenger seats.
- At the time of booking please ensure you have supplied us with the passengers’ name and mobile number.
- Once we have received the flight detail, our controllers will track the flight arrival time for any early arrivals or delays and to ensure the chauffeur is waiting for the client at the designated meeting point.
- Designated meeting points are usually at the information desks at most airports. This is the normal procedure at UK airports.
- Drivers will initially make contact with the client via a telephone call or SMS message once the flight has landed to confirm they are waiting at the designated meeting point. If unable to do so, the driver will be at designated meeting point holding up a name board.
- Clients can request additional information to be put on name boards besides the passenger name if they wish to do so.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide the client with the drivers’ phone number due to logistical reasons.
- In case of any issues, please call the office on 020 3188 1079.
- PCO licensed.
- Fully insured.
- Clean on the interior and exterior (exterior is weather dependent).
- Less than three years old.
- Fitted with Satellite Navigation.
- Fitted with a tracking device or with a back to base communication device.
- PCO licensed and carry their license on them at all times.
- Able to speak and understand English.
- Clean, hygienic and presentable.
- Able to assist with handling luggage.
- Available on a mobile phone (phone number will be provided on request).
From time to time CARRUS GROUP may sub-contract their work to temporary drivers especially during busy times. Please be assured that all chosen drivers will be up to our standards.
Subcontracted drivers are not allowed to make any representations on behalf of the company.
- Credit facilities will be considered upon application.
- All accounts are to be settled in full by the 20th of the following month.
- Payments can be made by debit/credit card through our secured online payment service.
- Payments can also be made in cash directly to the driver.